What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
By visiting this page on our website https://bikenightusa.com/legal/contact-us